Saturday, March 21, 2009

Reflection #4

So the past two weeks have been good and bad. I'll talk about the week before spring break first. It wasn't the best week, but I don't remember why. Friday, I got quite a bit of homework for over spring break, which made me a little angry, but it's high school, so I better get used to it. It wasn't that we got homework over spring break that made me angry, but the fact that I was leaving on Sunday for Oklahoma and that I had to get most of it done before then, because at the time we planned on getting back on Saturday. In band, my director assigned us FIVE tapes to record over spring break that were due the Monday after we got back. That was what made me really angry. I was infuriated because we were the only band out of four bands that had to do tapes the whole year. I glared at my band director till I couldn't see strait. But that wasn't so bad after I got over it. I think I over reacted just a little bit. Anyways, I'll move onto the next week. SPRING BREAK!!! My dad and me drove up to our new house in Oklahoma, just the two of us. (My mom was working). We had our Uhaul and my dad's pink truck packed to the brim with our stuff. We got our things unpacked and in the house and got things set up, which was fun. We also visited my brother and his family, who live right down the street from the house we bought. Jackson and Nathan are amazing!!! Their personalities are so different, it's very funny to watch the two brothers play. Jackson, whose four, is the smart, laid-back, easy-going child(A.K.A the pleaser). Nathan is the exact opposite. He's very...physical. He's a tough little one. He doesn't always listen to his mother, and thinks it's very funny. Then after we left Tulsa, Oklahima, we drove over to Hammon, Oklahoma, to visit my cousins, Donnie and Bart. Then we came back home and that's where I am right now, enjoying the last two days of my vacation doing the rest of my homework!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey that's so cool! Over Spring Break we were both in Tulsa, Oklahoma at the same time visiting our families. That's awesome that you guys have your own house up there now! We just stay with our grandparents or with my dad's sister and her family. So do you get to decorate your own room and pick furniture and stuff?

    ReplyDelete